Friday, September 18, 2015

Arrived in Mexico City MTC 16SEP15

Dearest Family,
I have safely arrived in Mexico! The MTC is amazing. I have never felt such a brotherhood from the people around me. I can already feel Heavenly Father´'s love for me as I take a big step in leaving for two years. A quick summary: we arrived at the MTC at around 6pm. (5pm there) We were all starving so they took us to eat in the cafeteria. We went through orientation. I GOT MY OWN NAMETAG. Then we got our companions! My companion is Elder Slade. He played volleyball in highschool! (hes 6 foot 5 inches). The final part of the day today if giving us the opportunity to write home about our first day in the mission. I can promise one thing to you. I have never been happier in my life. Knowing that I have people at home praying for me and knowing that I have Heavenly Father guiding me every step of the day is the greatest feeling in the world. Tomorrow we start classes, and get to work! I know I will love every minute here. Thank you for everything. I love you all. But more importantly, Heavenly Father loves us even more, and knows us personally. I dont know a better place to go when in need of comfort, help, guidance, or anything like that. All he wants is for us to come to him. I must end this first email, but I will email again next week (my Pday is thursdays). love you all! Ill write again soon. PS there are like 10 of us going to TJ here!

Elder Scoubes
September 16, 2015   13B
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is October 27, 2015.. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment