Friday, October 2, 2015

Mtc Mexico received 10/2/2015

Hello everyone!!! Holy cow, so appearently I am almost half way through week 3... what the? Yeah its going by so fast. I love it here at the CCM! I think I already talked about this, but I will again. THE FOOD IS SO GOOD. I am certain that I have gained weight here. We get 1 hour of gym time per day, and I ethier spend that playing volleyball with my comp, or PLAYING SOCCER. It is soo fun to play with the other elders.

I got to go the the Mexico City temple today! just got back. It was such a humbling experience. When we took the 1.5 hour bus ride there, it was crazy to look out the window and see how different it was from home. I am excited to start teaching people. 
I was thinking about it, holy cow one thing I miss so much is music. We arent allowed to play music here at the CCM... idk why, but oh well. I found vocal point on this computer i am on, and may or may not be listening to a few vocal point hymns. 

The weeks are starting to fly by! I will be home before I know it, and that motivates me to lose myself in the work and do all that I possibly can. Its weird to see how, things that at home i so desperately relied on, just dont matter when doing the Lords work. They make us happy, and that is good, but they arent necessary. I have already been changed for my whole life in the past few weeks.

 Please pray for me and the gift of tounges. I am praying for all of you at home. I love you all! Write me! it might not be a long response, but i love to hear about home. 

Con amor, Elder Scoubes

p.s. I love this work soo much, but haha this is hard. Imagine going to school for 14 hours hours a day. ;) I love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Stick to it Trevor. We're all counting on you :-)

    ReplyDelete