Monday, October 26, 2015

Ist day in Mission!!!! Where is he? Who knows?

So this crazy thing happened today. I left the MTC!!! Yeah, I am currently sitting in an internet cafe with crazy Mexican music in the background. It is awesome. This has been a hard day, but meeting my companion and everything has been awesome! His name is Elder Bernal. He has been out 9 months and has a lot of knowledge for me! I am excited for the experiences to come. 

Sorry for a short email this week, we have to leave because (on my very first stinking day) WE ARE OPENING A NEW AREA. Yeah, we have two people we are going to go teach in about 10 minutes. woo. Haha, itll be awesome. 

Fyi, I will be in this area for 12 weeks, and my pdays are on Monday! Thank you for all your prayers. Please pray for me to have the gift of tounges. Gracias! Me encanta Mexico. 

Con amor, Elder Scoubes

p.s., sorry for not writing everyone, lack of time

No comments:

Post a Comment