Monday, December 7, 2015

Baptisms and posessed dogs

All is well this week!!! Did someone say 2 baptisms? Yes. Yes they did. It was me. I said it. 

Holluh for the first baptisms of the mission!! And what an honor to do the baptizing! This work really is so beautiful. I can promise that in this life, if we want TRUE and LASTING happiness, it is through the commandments. 

Haha, I have also learned that Satan is very real. And that he posesses dogs to show us that he doesnt like us. But really, the dogs arent that bad.

Lots of good work this week! Sadly, Satan really wasnt happy about us baptizing two people, and he took it out on our other investigators. We had about 20 at the start of the week, but at the end, we have about 5. Yeah. This is the hardest thing, mentally, that I have ever done. It is so hard to have a progressing investigator who is keeping commitments, tell you that they just dont have time or dont want to hear anymore. We know that they are litterally saying no to salvation. And that is a hard thing to bear. 

But the loss of inv. meants that we have more time to find others who are prepared! And that is the plan this week!

Este vida es bien corta. Y es importante que, durante este vida, tomamos los deciciones que pueden ayudanos para sentir el amor de Dios. Todos pueden regresar a vivir con Nuestro Padre Celestial!

I miss everyone!

Con amor, Elder Scoubes

p.s. Everyone follow my blog! My Mother does an amazing job at keeping it updated and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment