Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas from Trevor to all

Quick email this week!!

Simply wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And thank you for helping me haze my companion. "Nathan Wengreen, Karson Jensen? Who are these people?!" Haha, glorious. 

I just would like to encourage you each to do just one thing. Focus on reading your scriptures this week. Before my mission, i never had a habit. And now, that is something that I will never give up. We have the Lord's promise that we can find peace and happiness for the day  if we start with the scriptures. And I can testify that it is so true. 

Remember, we are all on a mission. Share the gospel with all those around you. The Holy Ghost will help you as you trust in him. I love you all!! Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!

Con amor, Elder Scoubes

No comments:

Post a Comment