Monday, September 19, 2016

1 year down and 1 to go!!!!

 WAIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ONE YEAR.

Yeah im not really sure. 

But it has been amazing. 
Its awesome to see the change and growth. Maybe im still not the best missionary in the field, but i now understand this whole gospel thing. 
We are with a return missionary this week, and he told us something that i was able to connect to. 

He said the mission has given me a testimony that i can no longer deny. And I now feel dependent on church. I feel the need to go to church and renew my covenants. I feel the need to go to the temple, and have alone time with my Heavenly Father. 
And after this year, that is what i have come to feel. 
I now have a need for the gospel in my life. I depend on it. 
And i dont know what i would do without it. 

GO MISSION. 

Well, the mish is awesome. Im having the time of my life. Its hard, its hot, but its worth it. 

Con amor, Elder Scoubes






No comments:

Post a Comment