Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 10. only 4 months left

THIS WEEK FLEW.

With the lack of time, i would just like to share a few things that happened this week.

We had a big stake activity that we were going to clean the beaches of Ensenada, and as missionaries we talked to the people who were there. 
Actually, in the area im serving, all the cruise ships land and all the Americans come to the shops and to eat Fish Tacos.
It was fun cause i got to talk to a few  people from Utah! Thats always fun.

Also this week, I was able to have an experience that helped me to see that Heavenly Father has us right where He wants us. 
My companion and I were talking to a lady, and she had a lot of quesions that werent really relevant to the message we were trying ot share.

I wanted to leave, but my companion felt that we should stay. After about 15 mins with this lady, a man said ´´Elder! come here for a second.´´

I went over to talk to him, and it was a Less Active member that was looking for us so they could start coming to church again. We have visited them since, and they straight up quit their job so they could come to church on Sunday!

HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS WHERE WE ARE AND HE KNOWS WHERE HE WANTS US. JUST DO WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING, AND HE WILL PUT YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO BE.

I hope you all are just loving life! 

con amor, Elder Scoubes 









No comments:

Post a Comment